UK (University of Leicester) Pathways to Banking and Finance
Are you thinking about studying a finance-related degree at university?
Are you in Year 12?
Can you travel to the University of Leicester in an hour or under?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then the national Pathways to Banking and Finance programme could be exactly what you’re looking for! Run via the Sutton Trust, this two-year programme you will give you the opportunity to:
- Participate in a weeks’ work experience placement with a leading banking or financial firm
- Attend a three-day national banking and finance summer school currently held at the University of Warwick
- Attend a variety of taster sessions helping you to understand what studying finance-related subjects at university is really like
- Network with a variety of industry professionals
- Near-peer mentoring across the programme from current students from the University of Leicester’s School of Business
- Support with writing your CV
- A range of benefits from partner universities including scholarships and lower university offers from the University of Leicester, as well as our Sutton Trust partner universities: London School of Economics, University of Liverpool and University of Warwick.
The programme is completely free with all travel costs reimbursed.
To find out more about the programme, as well as the eligibility criteria and how to apply, please visit the Sutton Trust website and state that you would like to carry out the programme at the University of Leicester.
If you have any further questions about the programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.